Hey guys! Spain in Sept. Look me up!

• 8 Replies
  • Started by mrizzyg
  • Last Post Created 6 Years Ago
mrizzyg's Profile Pic

Posted on Fri Jul 01, 2011

So I have 2 months for me to learn how to order a beer in spanish. That means I have 6 weeks to relax and enjoy the sunny California weather before I think about that further. So far, things are looking great.

Anyway, I'm heading out to Madrid the first week of September and I'm staying for 3 months. I'm pretty excited, as this has been a dream of mine for a long time. Please please please hit me up to hang out. I'll buy coffee/beer (max limit 2 euro. jk). I can't take pictures of myself. I don't want to be this person: http://memebase.com/2011/05/04/memes-ultimate-forever-alone/.

In all seriousness, I am an adventurous person, laidback and easy to get along with. It would be my honor to hang out with you. PM me!

LaurenS's Profile Pic

Posted on Mon Jul 11, 2011

Hello. I'm doing the same thing. Arriving in Madrid on Sept 13 and staying for three months. We should definitely meet up and explore Espana!

Lauren (Philadelphia)

Fahrenk's Profile Pic

Posted on Wed Jul 27, 2011

Hey guys! I will also be in Madrid, Spain in mid September for 3 months! We should all meet up :)

whitneym's Profile Pic

Posted on Sat Jul 30, 2011

Looks like lots of people are going to be in Spain at the same time! I get in on Sept 6 and am staying for three months. I'm going to be living with a family in Guadalajara, which is outside of Madrid. The parents commute to Madrid for work every day, so I'm planning on spending a ton of time there! I've also been looking into cheap flights to Switzerland, France, Greece, Italy... everywhere! Definitely excited to travel all over Europe. We should definitely meet up!

DmPera's Profile Pic

Posted on Tue Aug 02, 2011

I just got here today! ill be here until september 15...staying in madrid!

mrizzyg's Profile Pic

Posted on Tue Aug 02, 2011

So apparently I haven't checked this thread in forever. Thanks to LAUREN, I'm now back in the action. But first things first, is anyone interested in Ibiza before the end of Sept. It has been a life-long dream (which started last year pretty much) to make it out there. I had lost hope of going, since the friends I was going with couldn't make it out after all, but please let me know asap if you're really interested.

Is anyone staying south of Madrid?

CaitlinGary's Profile Pic

Posted on Mon Aug 08, 2011

Hey guys!

I'm living over in Italy but will be in IBIZA with my host family August 20-27th. If anyone is interested in going to Ibiza during that time, let me know! I'd love to be able to experience a little Ibiza sans children!! My birthday is that week actually, so I will need to do some celebrating!!

I also want to visit Barcelona or Madrid for a couple days, so I'm looking for travel buddies as well!

My email is caitlinjgary@gmail.com, let me know if you're interested!

AshleyCorey's Profile Pic

Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011

I don't know if anyone is still keeping up with this post, but I'll also be in Spain (Chiclana de la Frontera in south Spain) from October to mid December. I'm wanting to see Barcelona, Madrid, Granada, Sevilla, and maybe even try to see the very northern part of Spain. If anyone is interested in getting together to travel for a weekend, feel free to shoot me an e-mail at fergbi@aol.com. I'd absolutely love a travel companion! (Makes traveling in a foreign country a little less daunting)

Dapurpleo17's Profile Pic

Posted on Thu Aug 23, 2012

I'm all the way in Vigo in the left coast just north of Portugal. Hope to be in Madrid last weekend in September thru October 4, is anyone down to hang out?