Friends for Travel (I'll be in Madrid)

• 0 Reply
  • Started by kaylagregg
  • Last Post Created 4 Years Ago
kaylagregg's Profile Pic

Posted on Mon Feb 24, 2014

My name is Kayla. I will be tutoring English in Madrid, for three months, starting the fifth of March (2014). While I am there, I will be tutoring three boys (11, 12, and 14 years old). I have been exchanging emails with the mother of the boys for about a week. The family and location seem to be ideal and I am getting more excited every day. I will not have to give lessons on Fridays and Saturdays. And, I will be able to take off from work on some Sundays so I can travel. Therefore, I will have plenty of time to explore Spain and possibly even visit a few other places in Europe. At this point, I would really like to get to know other members who will also be in Spain so we can possibly meet up and explore together. I would also like to connect with other members so we can exchange information and give each other support in regards to tutoring. I have my MA in English education and a teaching license so I already have some experience teaching. I would love to share some of my ideas and get some ideas from other members. So, send me a message if you would like us to get to know each other. I hope to hear from you!