FR traveling!

• 2 Replies
  • Started by KaylaG
  • Last Post Created 5 Years Ago
KaylaG's Profile Pic

Posted on Thu Jun 06, 2013

Bonjour! My name is Kayla and I am from the US. I am living as an au pair in Marseille, France from now until late August, so please message me or friend me on Facebook so we can travel together on weekends.

David_Poirier's Profile Pic

Posted on Sun Jun 09, 2013

Hi Kayla, I'm an au pair as well until late august, I'm going to be spending about a month and a half in Nîmes which is not to far from marseille so I was seeing if you wanted a travelling partner, I'm pretty much up to travel anywhere so lemme know!

KaylaG's Profile Pic

Posted on Mon Jun 10, 2013

Yes, David! I would love to travel with you on weekends. Get settled and then think about where you want to go. My plans so far: my host family and I are spending nearly all of July in Greece & I hope to go to Paris in August to see my first host family from 2009. Other than that, I'd love to explore anywhere! I don't have a French phone yet, so the best way to contact me is facebook me ("Kayla Grorud")

GoAbroad.net is shutting down to focus on other projects. We are no longer accepting new user registrations and will be deleting all user data in about a month. If you would like to download your information, please send a request to dotnet@goabroad.com